But for now we are young...

The secret confessions of a musical snob.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kismit


So every morning at Starbucks, we cut out newspaper stuff for customers to stare at instead of staring at us. This morning I found a cartoon word bubble, and decided it would be funny to stick it on to a picture, and this picture seemed like a winner. The guy with the word bubble is the President/Owner/something of Paetec, and the guy at the podium is Mayor Duffy. Now, I don't really know anything/care about local politics, and this certainly wasn't commentary. I just thought the guy looked kinda bored.

WOULDN'T THAT FREAKING GUY WALK INTO STARBUCKS?

I wasn't on the floor at the time, but according to Mikey, the guy held up the clipboard and said "Well, I wasn't expecting this." Not angry at all, just genuinely surprised and a little amused. I couldn't have planned it better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol awesome!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home